If you have any questions about how we can care for your teeth & mouth, please don't hesitate to call us. Thank you!
Dr. Mital Patel
Dr. Patel is pleased to welcome you to our practice. Dr. Patel’s goal is to build a partnership with each patient to help them achieve their long term oral health goals. He is passionate about providing advanced, comprehensive care in a gentle and comfortable environment.
- New York University College of Dentistry – 2008 to 2012
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center General Practice Residency – 2012 to 2013
- Academy of General Dentistry
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- International Association for Orthodontics
- American Dental Association, California Dental Association, Stanislaus County Dental Association
Awards and Certifications:
- Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry – AGD, 2017
- Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists – ICOI, 2016
- Functional Occlusion – Phelan Dental Seminars, 2017
- Orthodontics Level I – Rondeau Seminars, 2016
- Diode Laser Certification – Academy of Laser Dentistry, 2014
- Excellence in Evidence Based Dentistry – Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center, 2013
- Hyman J. Schorr Award for Service and Leadership – New York, NY, 2012
- International College of Dentists Leadership Award – New York, NY, 2012
- PerioProtect Method Certification – PerioProtect, 2014
- All-On-Four Treatment Concept – Nobel Biocare, 2014
- Invisalign Certification: Clear Essentials I – Align Technologies, 2012
After 5 years living in New York and four years practicing in the Bay Area, Dr. Patel and his wife have settled in the Central Valley. In his spare time, he enjoys playing ice hockey, snowboarding, improving his cooking skills and cheering on the Bay Area sports teams. He has a passion for helping those in need, and has volunteered with the Program for Survivors of Torture, providing dental care to refugees given asylum in the United States.